Dated 21 March 2015
This website is operated by The Soul of Savannah LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the soulofsavannah.com. We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
1. USER AGREEMENT
This User Agreement, the User Privacy Notice, the Mobile Devices Terms and all policies posted on our sites set out the terms on which we offer you access to and use of our sites, services, applications and tools (collectively “Services”). You can find an overview of our policies here. All policies, the Mobile Devices Terms, and the User Privacy Notice are incorporated into this User Agreement. You agree to comply with all the above when accessing or using our Services. The entity you are contracting/listing with is Soul of Savannah LLC, 410 W. 36th Street, Savannah, GA 31401. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. Please be advised that this User Agreement contains provisions that govern how claims you and we have against each other are resolved (see Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability and Legal Disputes provisions below). It also contains an Agreement to Arbitrate, which will, with limited exception, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt-out of the Agreement to Arbitrate (see Legal Disputes, Section B (“Agreement to Arbitrate”)). Unless you opt-out: (1) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against us on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding and (2) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
2. RULES FOR LISTING POLICY
When listing a business, event, or service on our site, you agree to comply with our Rules for Listing Policy and that:
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site, if applicable.
- You may not use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your account.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing entered.
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances).
- Content that violates any of our policies may be deleted at our discretion.
- You are a legally authorized person to submit the listing on behalf of the entity.
- Your listing is not for any illegal activity, or in violation with any applicable US Laws.
- You are not using any copyrighted images for which do not have permission from the owner or license to use.
- Your listing does not include content or images that may represent: any inflammatory hate speech, racism, sexism, profanity, violence glorification, pornography, illicit drug use connotations, and derogatory references to any gender, ethnicity or group of persons or organizations.
We strive to create a user friendly website where visitors can find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to: Visitors search query, browsing site, and history; and relevance to the user initiated query; content of your listing and the number of listings matching the visitors query. Accordingly, to drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the visitor. Some advanced listing upgrades may be listed at higher rates than lower levels of listing services purchased.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, and place an order for a listing (opt-in), we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
5. HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail at: SOS 410 W. 36th St., Savannah, GA 31401
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions Policy. Our site is hosted on GoDaddy Inc. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to sell listing space and present your listings to the general public. Your data is stored in a secured Virtual Private Server database. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. We will never sell your data to any other third-party vendors or companies.
We use PayPal to process all payment transactions. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. PayPal’s payment policies may be found here:
8. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
We may use third-party services to collect information to improve the services of this site. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. Below is a list of the Third-Party Providers this site currently uses and the services they provide for us:
1. Google Analytics: We use this service only to monitor site traffic and site efficiency. For more information about this third-party service the data we collect, please read the Google Analytics Privacy & Terms found here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
2. PayPal Merchant Services: We use this service to process payments on this site. Please find PayPal’s Privacy & Terms here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com.